The Camelbak Motherlode Lite is the best Military Daysack
If you don't know it already, then discover the UK Military SPEC Camelbak Motherlode Lite. This MTP daysack is manufactured from tough lightweight genuine Multicam 500 denier fabric which is IR compliant. A fully practical military daysack to carry your equipment while blending into your environment.
The Camelbak Motherlode Lite takes into account the practical requiprements of the deployed solider, which is probably why it's part of our best-selling daysacks.
- Air Director™ Back Panel for better load distribution and ventilation
- Front & Side panel webbing for attaching additional gear
- Top & Bottom side compression for better load carry
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- Made from low infrared reflective (IRR) materials
- Remove name-tags and unit badges quickly with the integrated velcro panels
- Supplied with Camelbak 3 litre OMEGA WaterBeast™ Reservoir
This MTP daysack is actually a new version
The Motherlode Lite is indeed a new version of the Camelbak Motherlode but stripped down to reduce weight without sacrifying strength or load capacity.
✔ Specifically designed for British Army use.
Its overall design has been modified and simplified with extensive in-theatre assessments and trials by British military troops.
If you need bergan modifications, you can also get in touch with us. To complete your outfit, we suggest that you also have a look at your range of MTP Jackets and Tactical Boots including AKU Pilgrim HL GTX MOD.
- #Key Features#
Storage volume: 36L
Fixed hood with drawstring.
Front compass pouch with cord tie off point.
Waist and Hem cords.
Pen pocket - left arm.
YKK Zipper with snow flap.